Sunday, June 26, 2011

Hello Again.

Wow, it has been two months since I last posted a blog, and I realized keeping up with a blog is harder than I thought it'd be. 
Well let me tell you a lot has happened in the past two months, I went to Hawaii.... and errm I guess thats about it. 

On the other side of things... I am glad the rain has stopped and the sun is shinning. For this summer I thought it'd be cool to have a little 'goal' or plans for the summer.  And this is what I came up with:

I want to be ...
active 5 times a week 
doing something creative 4 times a week
cooking 3 times a week
a vegetarian 2 times a week 
doing something meaningful to the community once a week

Week of June 19, 2011 
Active - Accomplished, Yoga + Work Out 5x this week! *yay*
Creative - yes I am creative by making cards everday
Cooking - ermmm does baking count? I made Macarons!
Vegetarian - Yes.
Meaningful - Samson and I donated $15 to the Canadian ... Fund. The voluenteer was raising money to help this boy who needed a ramp to get to his house




Its gonna be busy and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment